During the month of December please keep in mind that there may be some discrepancies on shipping times due to the holiday season.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday.
We use USPS for all orders.
|Shipping Type ||Processing Time ||In-Transit || Expected Delivery ||Insurance Included ||Tracking Included|
|USPS First Class Package ||24-48 hours ||1-3 Buisness Days || 2-5 Business Days ||No ||Yes|
| USPS Priority ||24-48 hours ||1-3 Business Days || 2-5 Business Days ||Yes (up to $100) ||Yes|
|First Class Package International ||24-48 hours || Varies by destination || Varies by destination ||No ||No|
|Priority Mail International ||24-48 hours ||6-10 Business Days || 7-12 Business Days || Yes (up to $100) || Yes|
|Priority Mail Express International ||24-48 hours ||3-5 Business Days || 4-7 Business Days || Yes (up to $100) || Yes|
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using First Class USPS Mail will not have tracking numbers.
Track My Order
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be.
If an item is available for pre-order we will ship you the item when the item becomes available.
- If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it, you must contact the delivery carrier and address the issue directly with them.
- Juicy Kitty Co. does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been stated as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered. We encourage our customers to choose Priority Shipping which includes up to $100 of insurance. If you would like to require a signature for delivery with USPS First Class, please contact us via email immediately after placing your order. email@example.com
Orders are shipped through USPS and it is no longer our responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged packages once they are dropped off. All claims must be resolved through USPS.
Find missing package.
All Priority Mail is insured for up to $100. If your priority tracking information states it was delivered but you have not received it, you can file a claim with USPS.
International Shipping Disclaimer
- You, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost - charges vary around the world.
- As an international consumer, please do your research to ensure there are no surprise charges when clearing your package through customs, and to have an idea of what the additional cost may be. If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information. It is your full responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country prior to placing your order.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.